Fitbit Charge Review: Introducing the FitBit Charge Activity + Sleep Wristband
Today, more and more people are taking advantage of technology when it comes to setting, reaching, and recording their health and fitness goals in a very simple and convenient way.
In May 2013, Fitbit Inc introduced a device you wear on your wrist that can monitor such things as heart rate, steps taken, sleep quality, and other personal metrics.
There is no question that our ability to record and monitor this type of information can be a real asset in encouraging a healthy lifestyle. There are, however, many styles and functions that come with your choice of brand.
If you are looking for in all in one activity tracker, then the Fitbit Charge may be the right “fit” for you.
Fitbit Charge’s Features
Below are some of the features of this cutting edge, activity tracking device for the modern athlete:
- Real time stats. Instantly and accurately records all your stairs climbed, steps taken, distance traveled, and calories burned whether you are taking a casual walk or working out.
- Track your sleep patterns. Uncover your sleep patterns. Charge automatically tracks your sleep and gently awakens you with a silent vibrating alarm.
- Automatically syncs your stats with your PC or smartphone. Displayed as charts and graphs to easily track your trends over time.
- Comfortable and durable design. It’s tough enough to endure the pool, the rain, the shower, and even a sweaty workout. Yet still cozy enough to wear it sleeping.
- Compete your friends. Challenge and share your progress and goals with your family and friends on the leader board, while receiving milestone updates and earning Fitbit badges.
- Caller ID. Stay connected on the go. When you’re near your phone you can check who’s calling by the quick look of your wrist, helping you manage your day and schedule.
- Great online tools and support. Easily log your workouts and meals to help you track your habits. Visualize your progress by means of the charts and graphs provided with your customized dashboard.
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery. USB charging wire can either plug into your computer or USB charging plug. Charge time is 1-2 hours. Battery life is 7-10 days.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows. Easy syncing for quick set up and use.
- Excellent Motivator. Just having that little nudge every day can make all the difference in how we approach our health and fitness goals. Having a little helper to remind us along the way can really energize our efforts.
Using The Fitbit Charge App
The APP for this particular Fitbit will give you the freedom to access and view all your progress with simple to follow charts and graphs that accurately give you a birds eye view of your progress and what adjustments you need to make.
Download, install and begin monitoring your status on the leaderboard. Comes with meal short-cuts, a barcode scanner, calorie estimator, and an expanded food database. Simply launch the app by tapping your Charge on your NFC-enabled phone.
What People are saying
- After spending considerable time examining many reviews for the Fitbit Charge, it is clear this product fulfills all of its claims.
- For the most part, this activity tracker is ranked between 4 to 5 stars.
- Many have praised it for its long battery life, the ease of use, the automatic sleep tracker, and the fact that it’s waterproof.
- At a fair price, many are choosing this device as their personal fitness tracker.
- It does not come with a heart monitor.
- The Bluetooth connectivity can be fickle.
- The charging cord is a little short for some people.
- So far does not come with interchangeable bands.
Why Buy A Fitbit Charge?
We are now living in a time when we can capitalize on technology. No longer do we need to check our pulse with our fingers on our wrist while staring at our watch. No more guessing or cheating when it comes to actually knowing how we are doing in the fitness department of life.
The Fitbit Charge is definitely a fitness activity tracker you want to consider.
With so many advantages and cool technical advances, it is clear that owning one will unquestionably simplify your modern lifestyle when it comes to activity time.
Where to Buy the Fitbit Charge Activity + Sleep Wristband?
This Fitbit Charge is #1 BEST SELLER on Amazon.com, with more than 10,000 reviews and more than 900 answered questions!