Write for Us!
Yes, you. We’re always looking for new authors!
The essential rules for contributing to the HMON blog
- Content should be unique, we don’t republish all or parts of the previously published articles.
- An article must be well-written — grammatically and stylistically.
- Your post needs to provide value to our readers — we respect our followers and don’t want to bother them with time-wasting content. Check out our latest posts to not duplicate topics.
- Your post must be relevant — it should cover one or more key topics that involve: productivity tips, side hustle tips, social media tips.
- Case studies, success stories, and data-supported articles are more than welcome.
- Articles should be 1.000 to 1.500 words long.
- Content should be divided into paragraphs followed by subheadings and less than the maximum of 300 words. Try not to overlength the sentences and do not use passive voice too often.
- Include at least 3 or 4 links to good authority sites.
Who Wrote for Us?
Some well-known and very successful founders and writers have written for HMON:
- Payman Taei, founder of Visme
- Niklas Laning, co-founder, and CEO of Daily Bits Of
- Sudheer Someshwara, founder & Head of Product at Viraltag
Where to send your article?
Content should be sent to this email and attached in Google Docs. We read all consideration requests and will respond to you if we are interested in having you write for our site.